Thursday, January 22, 2009

I'm going to hell, of that there is no doubt..

When I finally get there, it will be a large shopping center with myriad escalators and levels,
and all the shops I will need will be on the other level, and there will be those map things, which I will only ever be able to spot when they are on a different level. And I'll spend eternity going up and down escalators, trying to either get to a shop I want, or trying to get to one of those map thingies which will invariably send me in the wrong direction, when I mis-interpret the "You are Here" as "where the man near you who is facing in the opposite direction" is.. There will probably be kids in tow as well, I mean we are talking Hell here, so I suppose 2 or 3 little brats nipping at your heels like 2 little jack russells pleading to be carried and fed, and everybody suffering from chronic tiredness, and all you want to do is get out to the car and drive, but then you'll forget where you parked and when you finally do get back to the car you get lost in a maze of roundabouts, and you begin to wish you had lived a better life and you could be drinking tea in heaven now with the good people like Dana and Daniel.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like Lucan.

samcrea said...

Your kinda right..

Anonymous said...

Escalator?
You'll be lucky!

http://tinyurl.com/abz3py

Fill3rup said...

You forgot the Pyjama-zombies

morgor said...

that's definitely dundrum.