Thursday, June 4, 2009

Crosaire revisited...

I love crosaire sometimes.

It can take me over an hour to get as far as I can.

Crosaire for the uninitiated is the cryptic crossword in the Irish Times

Crosaire

Sometimes I get loads done, and other days I just cant get started at all, but when you start to get the hang of it, it can be very satisfying.

It is not a five minutes and a cup of coffee job. It takes time. But now I have discovered some Irish guy living in San Fran who can help, and if your a bit of a Crosaire struggler like myself you might like to check him out..

here's the link

Crosaire Blog

1 comment:

Bill Butler said...

Sam,

Thx a million for the plug for the Irish Times Crosaire Blog. It's a new blog, only up a few months, but there's a hard core of crusty Crosaire solvers that are gathering.

Looking forward to exploring your own blog (that I just found!)

Take care,

Bill